TIPS and TROUBLESHOOTING
DOWNLOAD AND SAVE PDF FILES TO YOUR COMPUTER:
TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU RECEIVE EMAILS WITH PDF FILES FROM PHOTOGRAPH AMERICA:
- If the default for opening PDF files is a browser as Safari, Chrome, or Internet Explorer, when the PDF newsletter is displayed, go to FILE and select SAVE or SAVE AS to store the file on your computer.
- If the default for opening PDF files is Adobe Reader or other reader application, go to FILE and select OPEN. Click on the PDF file icon for the newsletter. When displayed go to FILE and select SAVE or save as to store the newsletter PDF file on your computer.
- If the default for opening PDF files is PREVIEW, change the default to Adobe Reader or to the browser you prefer.
IF YOU NEED NEWSLETTERS REPLACED:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to the contacts or sender list of your address book so that incoming emails go to your INBOX and not to JUNK folders.
- Contact your ISP, as AOL, YAHOO, or GMAIL to lift any SPAM BLOCK on emails from Photograph America.
- Notify us of any changes to your email address or street address.
- The website does not function as a membership database, and does not replace lost or damaged PDF file newsletters.
- Email us and let us know which ones you need, and we will send you any links to download this newsletter.